Terms and Conditions
Delegates and companies attending Boutique Hotel Summit 2013
1. Boutique Hotel Summit 2013 reserves the right to refuse entry to any person seeking to attend the seminar.
2. Boutique Hotel 2013 may take payment from people who it is then deemed are not suitable or do not qualify for attendance of the event. In such instances the full money of the applying delegate will be refunded inside 30 days.
3. Any delegate demonstrating loud, rowdy or disruptive behaviour at any time during the conference may be asked to leave the seminar and the venue. In this event no refunds of the seminar fees will be given.
4. Except in the case of a non-qualifying delegate (as detailed in clause 2 above) once a qualifying delegate has registered to attend no refunds whatsoever will be given. However, if a delegate has booked and then chooses not to attend, the place can be reallocated to another person without any administration fee.
5. Boutique Hotel Media Ltd is the organiser of the event. They are not responsible for the individual comments, remarks or presentations made by the speakers or any other public comments made by delegates attending the event. Boutique Hotel Media Ltd hereby indemnifies themselves from any liability for any of the content (including inaccuracies) of the speeches and presentations made.
6. Boutique Hotel Summit 2013 has made every effort to ensure the information provided about the speakers addressing the event is accurate. In the event that any one of the speakers cannot honour their commitment to speak and attend the event, no refunds will be given. However, Boutique Hotel Media Ltd will use their best endeavours to find suitable replacements.
7. Boutique Hotel Summit 2013 will make every attempt to ensure the agenda progresses to time and the subjects promoted get fully covered.